Time to get caught in the act
....of fund-raising fun, that is!
Thursday, February 6. 7:00
Sunday, February 9, 1:00
Capitol Civic Centre
- Please bring a complete and accurate list of March, April and May conflicts. Knowing your schedules helps directors make casting decisions.
- Be prepared to read and sing...and perhaps dance a bit.
- A costume committee rep will be at auditions to measure everyone.
- Special skills needed: Andy Griffith type accent, ability to sing harmony, ease in learning dance moves (there are two big dance numbers this year). A fiddle player would be nice, too.
- You must be 21 years old. You must be available for all scheduled rehearsals as well as dress rehearsals on Sunday, April 26 (approx 2:00) and Monday, April 27 (approx 6:00), and all performance dates: May 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10.
- Bring your A game....the talent bar gets higher each year,
So, who will end up in the slammer?
Why is the big cow down for the count?
And, is it true, can it be...are the cats really back?